Last updated: August 1, 2019
CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations or reductions must be made prior to pickup/delivery. Additions are allowed, but are subject to availability.
PAYMENT: A non-refundable deposit is required to hold a reservation. The remaining balance is due before pickup/delivery. A valid credit card may be required on all accounts, even if you pay with cash or cheque. The Renter hereby authorizes KateringDepot to bill this credit card for: missing or damaged items, extensive cleaning fees, balances left unpaid prior to pickup/delivery, labor charges incurred after the event, or late fees.
CLEANING: Normal cleaning is included in the rental of food service equipment, linens, vases, and votive candle holders. All other items (including tables and chairs) must be returned in pre-rented condition. A labor charge may be added for items requiring additional cleaning upon return. Return all china, flatware, glassware, fountains and other food service equipment in their provided racks and bins. Shake out linens and scrape off excessive food debris before bagging. Bag linens only when dry to prevent mildew formation. If drip-less or mechanical candles are not used, wax deposits should be removed from all taper candle holders.
DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS: Renters are responsible for items from the time of pickup/delivery until these items are returned. All rental items (including tables and chairs) need to be protected from the weather. A non-refundable damage deposit may be added to all accounts. This deposit covers minor damage or missing items. Losses causes by negligence, improper use or total greater than the deposit will be an additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: Candle-wax will stain, melt or burn linens. If linens are returned with wax damage, the renter is responsible for the full replacement cost.
DELIVERY: While we will try to meet your needs, specific time requests are not guaranteed. Standard delivery service covers tailgate drop off and pickup only. If additional labor is required, please request this ahead of time. Items should be stacked and prepared for loading when drivers arrive for pickup. Unscheduled labor will be charged.
LATE FEES: Items are to be returned the day after the event. Late fees are 25% per day. Extra days may be arranged in advance at a discounted rate.
1. The personal property is rented to the Renter by KateringDepot to be used only by the Renter at the designated address for the stated time period and is to be used solely for the purpose for which said equipment was manufactured and intended. This equipment cannot be subleased or used by others.
2. The Renter will return the rented personal property, with all attachments, accessories, parts and packaging thereof to the address of KateringDepot during regular business hours in good condition and repair, subject to reasonable wear and use. If the personal property is damaged, lost or stolen, the renter agrees to compensate KateringDepot for the amount of the replacement cost or the contractually stated rental rates for each day or week consumed while equipment is in the process of recovery or repair.
3. The Renter promises to hold KateringDepot harmless and free from any and all liability of any and every nature whatsoever, arising out of the use, maintenance, or return of the equipment. It is the renter’s responsibility (AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK) to notify guests that the chairs hold up to 110 kg and KateringDepot will be free from all liability arising from the use/misuse of chairs (such as falls).
4. The Renter agrees to pay interest at the rate of 18% per annum or at the highest rate permitted by law, whichever is greater, upon all delinquent accounts, and further agrees to pay upon demand, all reasonable collection costs and attorney’s fees incurred in collections of the Renter’s account, or in enforcing any of the terms of their contract.
5. The failure of KateringDepot at any one or more times to insist upon strict performance by the Renter of the terms and conditions of their contract shall not be construed as a waiver of KateringDepot’s right to demand strict compliance.
terms of rental
– you may also drop us a line or two at our contact form, and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible
KateringDepot © 2015 - 2020